There's no let-up in the demand for socks so apart from the statutory holidays we'll be open for business :)
Our opening hours are:
- Open up to and including Saturday 23rd December
- Closed 25th and 26th December
- Open December 27th, 28th and 29th between 10am and 2pm
- Closed January 1st (Recovery day) :-)
- From January 2nd until January 19th, we'll be open on weekdays from 10am until 2pm
- On Saturday 6th January, and Saturday 13th, we'll be open our normal Saturday hours 9:30am until 12:30pm
It's always interesting to reflect on the past year, and what better time than Christmas and New Year. It's been a busy year for us as we've successfully worked towards our goal of creating a range of beautiful socks made from fine merino wool from our local farmers.
I'd like to thank you for your support this year, and wish you and your families a wonderful Christmas and an enjoyable and successful New Year.
From Andrew, Lucy, Gisela and our incredible sock team.
At Lindner Quality Socks we have a passion for creating the best quality socks from the wool sourced from our local farmers.
These farmers do such a great job of growing beautiful quality wool, we want to share their stories of skill and hard work with occasional profiles. Being a quiet bunch, you won't get outrageous hyped-up stories on growing wool, but you won't get any complaints either.