There's no let-up in the demand for socks so apart from the statutory holidays we'll be open for business :)
Our opening hours are:
- Open up to and including Saturday 23rd December
- Closed 25th and 26th December
- Open December 27th, 28th and 29th between 10am and 2pm
- Closed January 1st (Recovery day) :-)
- From January 2nd until January 19th, we'll be open on weekdays from 10am until 2pm
- On Saturday 6th January, and Saturday 13th, we'll be open our normal Saturday hours 9:30am until 12:30pm
It's always interesting to reflect on the past year, and what better time than Christmas and New Year. It's been a busy year for us as we've successfully worked towards our goal of creating a range of beautiful socks made from fine merino wool from our local farmers.
I'd like to thank you for your support this year, and wish you and your families a wonderful Christmas and an enjoyable and successful New Year.
From Andrew, Lucy, Gisela and our incredible sock team.
At Lindner Quality Socks we have a passion for creating the best quality socks from the wool sourced from our local farmers.
These farmers do such a great job of growing beautiful quality wool, we want to share their stories of skill and hard work with occasional profiles. Being a quiet bunch, you won't get outrageous hyped-up stories on growing wool, but you won't get any complaints either.
Upper Lachlan Foundation is proud to have a program with Lindner Quality Socks that resonates strongly with our agricultural history and farming communities. The contribution received from in store sales of locally manufactured merino products from locally sourced WoolConnect yarn demonstrates the strength, trust and support that keeps our community resilient and vibrant...