Delivery and Returns
Shipping Within Australia
We offer Free Shipping via Australia Post for any orders delivered within Australia over $100 in value, or postage is $10 Australia wide.
Prices for Australia include 10% Goods and Services Tax (GST).
International shipping is a flat rate of $24.95 per order to all locations outside of Australia.
International orders are calculated to exclude the 10% Australian Goods and Services Tax (GST).
All orders are dispatched from our factory via Australia Post within 1-2 days, depending on when we receive the order.
Delivery times may vary depending on Australia Post, but are typically between 2 and 5 business days in Australia.
Goods and Services Tax (GST)
A 10% Goods and Services Tax (GST) is charged for most goods purchased within Australia. The prices of the items on our website include 10% GST. However, at the checkout when you select a shipping destination to a country other than Australia, your cart total will automatically be calculated to exclude the 10% GST.
Import Duties, Taxes, and Additional Charges
It is important for international customers to note that import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in our item prices or postage cost. These charges, which vary between countries, are the buyer's responsibility and will likely be charged to you when you collect your parcel from the post office.
We encourage you to check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to placing your order. In some cases these import charges could be up to 30%, but more than likely between 10%-20% of the value of your purchase. However, the exclusion of the 10% GST, coupled with the competitive Australian dollar, will generally even out the cost for most international customers.
For assistance in calculating important charges to your international shipping destination, please visit the Australian Trade and Investment Commission’s website and select the following:
- Choose your country;
- Select the ‘Doing Business’ tab on the left hand menu;
- Select the ‘Taxation’ tab on the left hand drop down menu.
For international purchasing enquiries, please contact us at email@example.com or phone +61 2 4832 0202.
Wrong Selection and Change of Mind
Returns for wrong choice (i.e size*, colour) must be in unused and 100% original condition with all the original packaging materials. These products are returned at the customers’ expense. We cannot offer a refund for change of mind, however, upon communication, you may be eligible for an exchange.
*Please note, our socks are knitted to allow for shrinkage on their first wash.
All care is taken to ensure that only great quality products leave our factory. Occasionally, despite our efforts, a customer may find their socks have a fault. Refunds or exchanges are available for genuine manufacturing faults.
Please read and follow care instructions on your sock labels as no refund or exchange will be offered for damage due to improper care. If it is suspected that there is a manufacturing fault on a pair of socks, a photo clearly showing the fault can be emailed to us. If the fault cannot be seen clearly in a photo, or if you are unable to email a photo, return the pair to us so that we can determine if there is a manufacturing fault. If it is found that the fault is due to a manufacturing problem, either by examining a returned pair or an emailed photograph, we will be happy to refund the postage costs you incur in sending the item to us and send you a replacement pair or refund you the purchase price of the socks.
Socks returned to us that are found not to have a manufacturing fault can be posted back to the customer at the customer's expense.
Please note the following:
- We remind our customers to choose products carefully before placing your order. If you have any queries, do not hesitate to contact us
- Before returning an item, please contact us.
- We must be notified within 7 days of receiving your order of any damage or reason for return.
- The product must be in new, unused and 100% original condition with all the original packaging materials, unless the return is due to a genuine manufacturing fault
Steps to Return
- Please read our Returns Policy above
- Email us or call us on 02 4832 0202 to advise us of your return
- Fill out our Returns Form and return it with your return/exchange items to PO Box 20, Crookwell, NSW 2583
- Exchanges relating to change of mind, including wrong size or colour choice, must be returned unused and in 100% original condition with all original packaging materials. Please also include a self-addressed, prepaid satchel so we can send the replacement items to you