Ordering Help Guide
If you’re not sure how to order, the following steps will guide you through the process. If you still need assistance please contact us on (02) 4832 0202 or email us at: email@example.com - our friendly staff are more than happy to help!
If you need more information about a particular sock, at the bottom of each product page you’ll find a row of tabs covering additional product details, shipping and payment options, as well as a Size Guide.
Step by Step Ordering Guide:
- On the category or collections pages, find a sock that you want to order.
- The colour swatches will display a pop-up with the colour name (black, red etc) when you roll your mouse over each swatch.
- Click the colour swatch of the colour you’d like to order. The selected swatch will then show a black border, and the main sock image will change to display the sock in the colour you’ve selected. You can either roll your mouse pointer over the image to see parts of it enlarged, or you can click the image to enlarge it.
- Once you’ve selected your preferred colour, you can input the order quantity into the box under the desired size.
- You can add a quantity to more than one size, and as you add quantities you’ll see a badge on the top right corner of the colour swatch. This tells you how many socks you’ve ordered of that colour.
- You can continue to choose other colour and size variations for the same item without adding to the cart, and the swatch badges will show the total quantity you’ve selected for each colour.
- Once you’ve finished selecting all the colours and sizes you require for that sock, simply click Add to Cart.
If you change your mind about the selections you made, you'll be able to edit the selections in the cart, where you can change quantities or remove an item from the cart completely.
Note: If you do make a change click, please click “update cart”. You can now choose to “proceed to check out” or click “keep shopping”.
If your page display seems unusual, try refreshing the page a few times to clear your browser cache.
If you need any assistance or find any annoying technical issues please call us on (02) 4832 0202 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org