Lemon Scented Eucalyptus Laundry Soap
Handcrafted in Bendigo, Victoria by Urthly Organics, the Lemon Scented Eucalyptus Laundry Soap is perfect for hand washing your Lindner Socks and other laundry items.
Subtly scented with lemon, it is great for travelling, camping, or stain removal, or as hand soap in the bathroom or the kitchen and is gentle on the skin.
- Saponified oils (coconut)
- Sodium salts
- Essential oils (lemon myrtle, lemon scented ironbark)
For tips on how to make your soap last, please see 5 Ways to Save Your Soap.
- Payment Options
We offer Free Shipping for any orders over $150 in value sent to an Australian delivery address, or postage is $10 Australia wide.
We charge a flat-rate of $24.95 per order for all international deliveries. Before selecting international delivery, please read our information regarding Import Duties, Taxes, and Additional Charges.
Australia post standard shipping with tracking is used.
Prices for Australia include 10% Goods and Services Tax (GST). International orders are calculated to exclude Australian Goods and Services Tax (GST).
Online payment sometimes make customers nervous, so we're happy to provide a variety of options.
- For Secure Credit Card Payments, we have provided you with the option of using either our eWay secure payment gateway, or Paypal. This gives you the flexibility of paying directly via credit card, or logging in and using your Paypal account to pay for your purchase, (Both eWay and Paypal enable you to purchase as a guest using your credit or debit card without the need to login or have a Paypal account.)
eWay was founded in Australia in 1998, quickly established connections with all the major Australian banks and has expanded to operate in New Zealand, Asia, Europe and Nth America. Paypal was founded in 1999 and is a trusted provider of online payment systems
- If you prefer, you can make payments as a direct deposit to our account, either at your bank or online.
- We also understand if you'd prefer not to pay online at all. If that's the case then simply give us a call on 02 4832 0202 and we'll process your payment manually.