Max - Heritage Merino
Merino - Thick Full Cushioned Socks
From the Heritage Collection, our Max thick full cushioned merino socks have been keeping feet in gumboots, work boots or hiking boots, warm and comfortable for generations. They're available in a wide range of colours and have an elastic top and well fitting heel.
The warmth of the Max range of socks also makes them very popular as slippers or house socks, and they make great bed socks to survive the coldest winter weather.
- Some colours are available in X Small: Black/Blue/Bottle, Black and Grey.
- After some customer enquiries, we have knitted some Extra Large socks in Black for those with larger feet, size 14.5 -16.5 mens. These are $3 extra.
The Thick Full Cushioned Sock is made using 84 needles, and comprises of 75%, 22.5 micron merino wool and 25% nylon.
A terry knitting instrument lying between every needle on the machine creates a warm and springy cushion inside the sock. The air pockets within the terry knit act to insulate your feet whilst allowing them to breathe and allowing the wool fibres to absorb any moisture, keeping your feet comfortable and dry in hot or cold weather.
This pair weighs approximately 140 grams
We offer Free Shipping for any orders over $100 in value, or postage is $10 Australia wide.
Prices for Australia include 10% GST.
International orders will be calculated to exclude Australian Goods and Services Tax, we are currently offering Free Shipping for any orders over $100 in value, or postage is $10.
Australia post standard shipping with tracking is used.
Online payment sometimes make customers nervous, so we're happy to provide a variety of options.
- For Secure Credit Card Payments, we have provided you with the option of using either our eWay secure payment gateway, or Paypal. This gives you the flexibility of paying directly via credit card, or logging in and using your Paypal account to pay for your purchase, (Both eWay and Paypal enable you to purchase as a guest using your credit or debit card without the need to login or have a Paypal account.)
eWay was founded in Australia in 1998, quickly established connections with all the major Australian banks and has expanded to operate in New Zealand, Asia, Europe and Nth America. Paypal was founded in 1999 and is a trusted provider of online payment systems
- If you prefer, you can make payments as a direct deposit to our account, either at your bank or online.
- We also understand if you'd prefer not to pay online at all. If that's the case then simply give us a call on 02 4832 0202 and we'll process your payment manually.
Sock Size Guide
Children’s 13 to Ladies 4
18.5 – 21.5 cm
Ladies - 5 to 8.5
|21.5 – 24.5 cm|
Men’s 7 to 10.5
|25 – 28.5 cm|
|L||Men’s – 11 to 14||29-32 cm|
*Tip: – measure from the back of the heel to the tip of the toe.
PLEASE NOTE: WE KNIT OUR SOCKS LARGER TO ALLOW FOR SHRINKING AND SETTLING
These sizes will be correct after the first and second wash.
Beanie Size Guide
46cm - 62cm
52cm - 68cm
|L||56cm - 72cm|